Mentors & collaborators
- Professor Christian Mair (main supervisor) and Professor Bernd Kortmann (co-supervisor) from the Chair of English Linguistics of Albert-Ludwig University of Freiburg, Germany – PhD thesis supervisors;
- Professor Elena Tognini Bonelli, from the University of Siena, Italy – coordinator of the research internship I was conducting in Siena;
- Professor Sylviane Granger, from the Centre for English Corpus Linguistics, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium – collaborator during PhD thesis related corpus collection stages;
- Professor Dumitru Chițoran, former Faculty Dean and Vice Rector of the University of Bucharest, currently working as Special Adviser of the Director-General of UNESCO, Paris, France – PhD thesis related literature collection stages;
- Professor Marianne Hundt, from the English Department, and Professor Martin Volk, from the Computational Linguistics Department, at the University of Zurich, Switzerland – coordinators of the MA programme I was teaching in;
- Professor Otto Kruse, from the Department of Applied Linguistics of the Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW), Switzerland – coordinator of the research group I was part of at ZHAW.
- Professor Hilary Nesi, from Coventry University, UK – co-applicant and coordinator of the research internship I was conducting in Coventry;